No more dark armpits! Check out the 8 best underarm whitening cream
take great care of your arms and nails, but your endeavors are always devoid of love. If this is the case then maybe they are getting darker over time. It’s a shame to flaunt sleeveless clothes on hot summer days and cause armpit discoloration. Well, you can get rid of it by choosing the right underarm white product. Here’s everything you need to know about dark underarms and the best underarm white products:
Reasons for underarm coloring
The development of dark underarms is a very common problem and several factors can contribute to it. Here are some common reasons for back pain.
Shaving repeatedly with a razor
Accumulation of dead cells
Excessive use of deodorants and antiseptics
Hormonal imbalances caused by certain medications
Friction and irritation is caused by tight clothing or skin
Is underarm bleaching safe?
Bleach with natural ingredients is fine. However, if you are using OTC products, avoid bleaching and skin lightening agents such as ammonia and hydroquinone (no more than 2%). Repeated bleaching can cause discoloration and darkening.
skin regimen night detox
How to prevent underarm discoloration
Prevention is always better than cure. Therefore, if you have not yet developed dark underarms, you should try to prevent them from coloring in the future. Here are some simple steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation. Let’s take a look at them
1. Say ‘no’ to shaving. Instead, try other hair removal methods, such as waxing or laser treatment for your underarms. This will remove the hair follicles from their roots, thus reducing the frequency of hair removal and significantly reducing the deep appearance.
regularly. Keep your underarms clean by regularly removing dirt, oil and grime. But make sure you don’t use soap with harsh chemicals as it will cause darkness.
your. Spread your underarms frequently to get rid of dead cells as soon as possible. For best results, an apology is recommended at least three times a week.
4. Try natural home remedies to control your sweating.
5. Replace your tight outfits with loose and breathable ones.
Hint – Can toothpaste be applied to deep armpits?
Yes, toothpaste has bleaching properties and can be used to whiten armpits. Use only white toothpaste and avoid colored toothpaste as it may contain chemicals that can irritate your sensitive skin.
Underarm whitening product selection
The market is full of synthetic bleach products that claim to effectively lighten, brighten, and whiten underarms. However, long-term use of chemical-laden products is not recommended at all. Therefore, you should go to the list of ingredients used in a product or consult your dermatologist before choosing the right solution for dark armpits. Try to choose something that has natural bleach ingredients and no more than 2% hydroquinone. Also, if your skin is sensitive, be extra careful about the ingredients in your underarm skin whitening product.
During pregnancy, hyperpigmentation deepens due to armpits. However, after birth, the accent becomes normal.
The best underarm whitening products
1. Dark dark underarm whitening cream
Filled with natural liqueurs such as Licorice, Lemon Oil, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil and Kojic Acid, Qara Deep Anderam Whitening Cream is definitely one of the cheapest creams available in the market. Its unique formula reduces the production of melanin and causes darkness. It is also useful in the treatment of dark spots, pimples and skin. The product is all natural and without parabens, artificial colors and fragrances. The product claims to deliver visible results within 10 days of use.
Price: 390 for 100g.
2. Dot and key underarm detox and color correction mask ￼
Dot End’s Undertaker Detox and Color Correction Mask is rich in charcoal, jojoba and tea tree oils. When applied, the mask removes dead skin and impurities from the skin, making your skin brighter and clearer. Calcium vitamin complex formula also makes the skin smooth and soft.
Price: 695 for 100g.
3. Safe underarms skin lightening pack
The locker underarms skin brightening pack comes with the natural benefits of Ayurveda. This product claims to brighten and brighten non-andram skin by absorbing toxic substances and minimizing skin oils. The product contains ingredients such as aqua, cologne clay, filler earth, glycerin, papaya orcs, lemon juice, orange. Cauliflower acts as a lubricating agent and filler earth absorbs excess oil and provides the cooling needed. Lemon and orange juice are rich in antioxidant properties that act as a bleaching agent, thus removing dead skin and lightening skin tone over time.
Price: 299 for 50g.
4. Bella Vita Organic Deo White Deodorant This skin lightening product comes in the form of deodorant. The product not only claims to lighten the dark armpits but also keeps you refreshed throughout the day. Rich in cucumber extract, camphor extracts, castor oil, coconut oil and essential oils, Bella Vita Organic Dew White Deodorant is full of antibacterial and skin brightening properties. Coconut oil acts as a lightening agent with its moisturizing properties while cucumber juice minimizes oiliness and moisturizes dry and dead skin. This product is recommended for all skin types including sensitive.
Price: 49 mg 75 ml.
Is laser underarm whitening effective?
This type of laser treatment is used to treat dark armpits due to pigmentation. In this procedure, a Q-switched laser beam (a non-invasive laser beam of extreme intensity) is used to treat the affected areas. The best part of the treatment is that it is non-invasive and visible results can be seen in a few sessions. In addition, the treatment is free of any downtime and does not cause any side effects or discomfort.
5. Sanctus underarm whitening and anti-sweat cream Nude Body Accessories Endorum creams come with glycolic acid and vitamin E. While glycolic acid acts as an antidote and removes dead skin, thus lightening the scalp, on the other hand, Vitamin E enriches aged and dry skin. In addition to removing dark spots and blemishes, this cream also takes care of uneven skin tone.
Price: 399 for 50 grams.
7. Cosderma underarm peel kojic acid This very expensive product comes in the form of shells. According to the company, it can treat dark underarms, skin tanning and excessive oil production. The product is free and can be used to moisturize, moisturize and nourish the skin. The product can lighten skin tone by 3-4 shades over a period of 4-6 weeks. In addition, the product can be safely applied to sensitive parts of the body.
Price: 3000 for 30ml
8. Under Leva Literary Arm Lotion
Removes dead skin recommended for normal, dry, combination skin, Leva Litrium Underarm Lotion and effectively lightens dark circles. The lotion also solves skin problems such as rashes and dark spots.
Price: 439 for 30 grams.
Most commercially available underarm whitening creams contain a chemical called hydroquinone, (3) which inhibits the production of melanin in our skin. But at the same time prolonged use of hydroquinone causes a number of minor side effects, such as irritation, redness, itching, swelling, crusting, stinging, severe irritation, etc., as well as some of its adverse effects, including external ochronosis and even skin. Cancer
Tip – Does sunscreen cause darkening of the skin?
Check product components before use. Avoid products with zinc oxide or titanium oxide as these chemicals put a thin dark film on your skin.
Deep underarms are a common occurrence, often accompanied by accumulation of dead cells, frequent shaving, deodorants and antiperspirants, and an abundance of hormonal imbalances. With some precautions, one can effectively solve the problem of dark underarms. Repeated exfoliation, sweating control, switching to breathing organizations are the most effective treatments to remove dead skin. Although OTC underarm white products abound in the market, always go for products with natural bleaching ingredients and make sure they do not contain more than 2% hydroquinone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I lighten my inner thighs and armpits?
You can use any of the above creams / peels to treat your dark limbs and inner thighs. However, it is always recommended to consult a dermatologist before applying any OTC product. If your skin is sensitive, please do a patch test to avoid irritation and redness.
Is sweat spreading darkness?
Deep endurance is caused by a number of factors, including sweating. Make sure to let fresh air flow to your armpits and switch to breathable clothing.
Why does deodorant blacken my armpits?
Many deodorants contain aluminum as an active ingredient that can cause skin irritation, inflammation and darkening.
How do I unlock my armpits?
You can spread it with lemon and orange juice. The bleaching properties of lemons can remove dead cells and enlarged pores.
How to shave your armpit hair
Shaving can cause dark armpits, although you can take some precautions to minimize its effects. Always use a new high quality blade to avoid razor burn and skin irritation. You can also moisturize your underarms with warm water followed by a shaving gel / bath to soften the hair. Bathing before shaving is even more beneficial as it will quickly remove sweat and other impurities. Always use a moisturizing lotion after shaving your armpits. Immediately after shaving. Do not use perfumes, deodorants or antiseptics afterwards.